Please use these size charts to help determine your size for clothing and swimwear. If you have a specific sizing question, are in-between sizes or would like more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Sizes listed are U.S., unless otherwise noted
Clothing + Dresses
|XS||80-85 cm||61-65 cm||86-90 cm|
|S||86-90 cm||66-70 cm||91-95 cm|
|M||91-95 cm||71-75 cm||96-100 cm|
|L||96-100 cm||76-80 cm||101-105 cm|
|XS||24, 25, 26||0 - 2||6||6||34||38||5 - 7|
|S||27, 28||4 - 6||8||8||36||40||7 - 9|
|M||29, 30||8 - 10||10||10||38||42||11 - 13|
|L||31||12||12||12||40||44||15 - 17|
Measure around your chest at the fullest point of your bra cup. Make sure to go under your arms, not around them.
Measure around the smallest part of your waistline with one finger between your body and the measuring tape.
Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and perpendicular to the floor. Measure from the high point of your shoulders down the length of your back.
Find a pair of pants that fit you well and measure from the crotch seam to the opening at the bottom of the pant leg. Round the number to the nearest 1/2" to get your inseam length.
Bikini Bottoms Fit Guide
- Skimpy Fit With a low rise and extreme scooped out back bun, our Skimpy fit pant is our sexiest fitting swim bottom with the least amount of coverage.
- Cheeky Fit The Cheeky fit pant has a low rise and slightly scooped out back bum. Coverage is in between that of the Skimpy and Everyday fit swim bottom.
- Everyday Fit The Everyday fit pant is a low rise bottom offering the fullest coverage at back bum.
- Boycut Fit The low rise Boycut fit pant has side tabs with a a supet cut out, cheeky fit at back bum.
- High Rise Fit The High Rise is our chic, retro-inspired bottom with cheeky coverage at back bum. Sides have a lace up detail and are adjustable.